July 30, 2008

Dream in 3D

One of my favourite things about Stampin' Up! is the versatility of the products. Not only are they perfect to make beautiful boxes, bags, cards and scrapbooks, they are also wonderful for home decor. I thought I'd show you what I worked on yesterday.

This started as a plain, raw wood word and with a little paint, varnish and lots of coordinating Stampin' Up! products, it became something to inspire me as it hangs above my computer. I used my favourite colour - Soft Sky. The paper is from the Spring Silhouettes pack, the ribbon is double stitched and the retired organza. All other embellishments are from the beautiful Pretties kit - the flowers are easily coloured using a Sponge Dauber and a little ink. Instantly dry and they match perfectly!

UStamp

We're down to the last couple of days for UStamp sign-up at the special low price. Follow the link on the right before the price goes up $5 next month. UStamp class kits are still available, kits will start going out this Friday! The kit will be available for purchase throughout the UStamp class duration, payment can be made via cheque, cash, bank deposit or credit card. For everyone already signed up - I can't wait to go to Stampin' University with you - keep an eye on your inbox for the notice your kit has shipped!

Stay tuned for a cute home decor idea using the class kit supplies too!

Hope everyone had a good day and that this wild weather hasn't affected you too much!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah this is stunning! I've always wanted to do something like this but never gotten around to it. You've done a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!