July 18, 2008

Where's Sarah?

Sorry for the lack of updates - I've been so busy the last couple of days I haven't had time to stamp. There's so much to be done when you move house, let alone moving from one end of NZ to the other!

I have found a couple of time saving things this past week though. First, I'm finally using my slow cooker (crock pot) to its full potential! On the advice of my Mum (Hi Mum!) I bought Alison and Simon Holst's "100 Great Ways to Use Slow Cookers and Crock Pots" and I LOOOOVE it! Full of great simple but delicious recipes, just throw everything in the slow cooker and forget about it till dinner time. Easy!

The other thing we've started this week is getting our groceries delivered! I tried it as a way to stay on budget, and it really helped. Everything turned up bright and early this morning, no waiting in line or being tempted by the specials aisle! Shanan and I only have evenings and weekends together, our time is too precious to spend in a grocery store I reckon! Gotta love online shopping.

I should be back with something to share tonight if inspiration strikes. For now, I've just watched an Oprah special on de-cluttering - something my craft space needs terribly right about now! I'm off to have a tidy-up so I have a clear, calm space to create....even if it only stays that way for five minutes!

1 comment:

  1. You are true..! Online shopping is the best way to save our precious time.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!