September 29, 2008

Stylin' in Silver!

Of all the wonderful accessories I love to put on my cards and projects, Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware is probably my favourite. It's just so elegant and I'm a silver girl at heart - I've always loved Sterling Silver jewellery so this hodgepodge is perfect for me!

Because everyone should have the chance to use these gorgeous embellishments, but buying a full pack at $68.95 + postage just isn't always an option, I'm doing a share on this gorgeous kit.

For $14.80 (including postage) you'll receive:

~ 10 Label holders - 2 each of the Circle, Square, Rectangle, Beaded Oval and Beaded Designer Label shapes
~ 8 Cast Brads - 2 each of the 4 designs in the pack (these are big brads, not mini size!)
~ 2 Ribbon Sliders (flower shape)
~ 20 Styled Silver matching Brads, enough for all the label holders

The photo above shows the hardware each person in the share will receive (as well as something stamped by me!) If you would like two shares, the price is $28.60. Please email me to book your place in the share. Visa, Mastercard and Bank Deposit all accepted. First come, first served, Nationwide orders welcomed! (Demos are welcome too of course!)

I couldn't write about how much I love Styled Silver Hodgepodge without showing you a project, so here's a box I whipped up last night. The hardware really gives it that something extra special!

For all the instructions on making this box, please see here. I've used paper from the Spring Silhouettes pack (I'm embracing Wild Wasabi and loving it!) For instructions on constructing the Dahlia please see here.
Did you know our punches coordinate with the Hodgepodge perfectly? (you could cut the paper to size if you don't have the punch). I've punched the Designer Label from the Spring Silhouettes paper. The sentiment from Circle of Friendship was stamped in Wild Wasabi, then punched out with the 1" Circle punch. One of the cast brads in the pack fit perfectly in the center of the stamped image - It's so much fun layering embellishments like this!

Don't forget to email me if you'd like to grab some hardware at a great price! Today is also the last day to email me with your Free Wheelin' orders, if you've been thinking about grabbing one of these stamp sets don't miss out on your chance to receive the matching Jumbo Wheel FREE!

Have a fantastic day!


Stampin Supplies:
Stamp Set: Circle of Friendship
Ink: Wild Wasabi
Card stock: Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla
Paper: Spring Silhouettes
Punches: Designer Label, 1" Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, Corner Rounder
Accessories: Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware, Certainly Celery Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin’ Dimensionals, SNAIL adhesive.
All supplies available from Stampin' Up! Please email me to place an order.

8 comments:

  1. WOW - this is just stunning. I love the dahlia flower with the hodgepodge on top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the box! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK that is mean! :) That pack is gorgeous but you know I am saving for SENZ - LOL!!
    But maybe you could show me a catalogue during that weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! It's totally gorgeous Sarah TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally gorgeous Sarah! I love it. I like the looks of that hodgepodge, but find it daunting to work into a project. Yeah, don't ask! LOL Maybe after SENZ I can give this stuff a whirl.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooo beautiful! The silver hodgepodge is my favourite too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! I think this box is just beautiful! WOW, you have a lot of patience to do dahlia folding. I tried it once (inspired by one of your cards) and doubt I will do it again. I have patience, but not that much!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!