October 3, 2008

Cupcakes and Cards

Here's another card using one of the sale sets for this month - Big Bold Birthday! Cupcakes are everywhere in stamping lately - so to celebrate Stampin' Up!'s 20th birthday, what better way than to enjoy some cupcakes and stamp some too!
Here's a quick pic of the cupcakes I made for Wednesday nights gathering. Chocolate. Yum!
And here's the cupcake we stamped! All the images are from Big Bold Birthday - there are so many stamps in this set and they can be used in so many ways! The icing sprinkles were created by "kissing" the inked polka dot image onto the icing image before stamping, cutting out and popping up on dimensionals.

I love using my slit punch to create a scalloped edge for a card like this - it adds a real touch of whimsy to any project.

The supplies for this card are included in October's Beautiful Bundle - which I've just now posted. There are TWO stamp sets in the bundle this month - 25 stamps!!! Click here for all current bundles.

Happy Stampin' and have a wonderful weekend!


Stampin Supplies:
Stamp Set: Big Bold Birthday
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Versamark, Markers in Bordering Blue and So Saffron
Card stock: Pretty in Pink, Kraft, Very Vanilla
Paper: Petals and Paisleys
Punches: Designer Label, Slit and Large Oval punches
Accessories: Pretty in Pink Grosgrain ribbon, Markers, Stampin’ Dimensionals, SNAIL adhesive.
All supplies available from Stampin' Up!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah!!! That yummy chocolate frosted cupcake looks delicious - I want one now - LOL!!! Your card is totally cute too - I have this Set too and used it for many b-day cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards and that cupcake looks sensational!!!

    Creative in the kitchen as well I see... go YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum!
    I left you something on my blog...
    http://createwithstevie.blogspot.com/
    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I'm just feasting on the cupcake pic AGAIN!!! I think I see some baking coming up in my future! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!