January 13, 2010

Thank You Always

Last night I made a thank you card using the colours from SCS CC253. It's just as well I got it done last night, because the banging caused by 6 men currently installing a new roof on our house isn't exactly conducive to creativity! My poor cats are both hiding under the bed - can't say I blame them!
The colours were Chocolate Chip, Elegant Eggplant, Pretty in Pink plus any neutrals (I used Very Vanilla) I knew these colours would lend themselves well to a pretty card, so out came the satin ribbon, Scallop Border punch and what has to be one of my all time favourite stamp sets, Always.

The long tall layer, bird and photo corner are all popped up on Stampin' Dimensionals.

My camera always has trouble with these darker colours, so excuse the poor photos. You'll probably see a bunch of thank you cards from me over the next wee while - I need lots of them!



Supplies available from Stampin' Up!

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmmm ... am loving this colour combination! And ... that double scallop together! Very Clever, Sarah! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the very vanilla and the pink and choc chip. Such a pretty combo. Good to see you sharing your creations with us, who knows it might inspire me to break out the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just love this! Beautiful brad treatment!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!