May 7, 2010

Hang in There!













Hi there peeps! I have a brand new creation to share with you this morning - seriously, the ink is barely dry! I've been up and stamping since 6:30am - I'm SO not a morning person so stamping is about all I can get my head around at that hour. Someoneeeeee might have set off the smoke alarm while toasting his crumpets this morning so it was a rude awakening to say the least - but out of my tired brain comes stamped cuteness, so that's ok!
I combined three of my fav challenges for this one. The cool sketch is from CPS. The colours, Ruby Red, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze & Pumpkin Pie are this weeks Color Dare and the AllSorts challenge this week was to use animals!

I've had this Hero Arts set since, oh goodness, 2008 so it was well past time to get it inky! All my colouring was done with inkpads on watercolour paper. I finally used that leafy cuttlebug embossing folder too - it added something subtle and fun to my background.

Doesn't this wee giraffe look rather somber? I think this would make a good "get well soon" card.

I hope the sun is shining bright where you are today! Happy stamping :-)



Paper & Card: Ruby Red, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White & Baja Breeze card
Walk in the Park & Ginger Blossom DP
Ink: Black, Kiwi Kiss, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel & Pumpkin Pie
Punches: Large Corner Rounder punch
Other:
Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Felt Fusion Flowers, Earth Elements Buttons, Linen Thread, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals
E-mail me to purchase.

Stamps: Playful Animals - Hero Arts
Other: Embossing Folder

11 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the dry embossed leaves in the backgound of the first card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Sarah!!! The embossing is awesome!!! Love these sweet little monkies!!! The inside is perfect too!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card such a cute image and i love the embossing...x

    Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This totally rocks! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is fabulous!!! I love it!!!! Thanks for playing along in the Color Dare this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling little monkey card! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah this is sooooo cute! I just love it, everything fits together perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute cupcake card and love the circles on the card the post below. Your studio looked great yesterday....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! And ... so clever! Love those monkeys! xxAxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG how darling is this?!? You rocked our colours, girl!! Thanks so much for playing the Color Dare this week! xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!