May 6, 2010

OCC Sketch #14 - Thanks









Yippee! - it's time for this week's OCC Sketch.


I love this sketch! It's perfect for a card with lots of layers and embellishments, or a nice clean design.

I have a confession - Circle Circus is one of those sets I just HAD to have, but it's barely seen ink! I can't be the only one with stamps like that, right? I made up for it today by making my own designer paper with the set - it's perfect for that. I also LOVE the new hostess set, Picture This - the sentiments are just so adorable!

The colour combo for this card is from the Curtain Call challenge this week - Not Quite Navy, Kraft, Rose Red and Whisper White.
I used another circle element in the inside of the card, pairing it with a sentiment from Basic Phrases.

Pop on over to see the awesome design team creations at the OCC Sketch blog - we hope you'll play along with us this week!



Stamps: Circle Circus, Picture This, Basic Phrases
Paper & Card:
Whisper White and Not Quite Navy card.
Ink:
Not Quite Navy, Rose Red
Punches:
1&3/4" Circle, 1&3/8" Square Punch
Other:
Not Quite Navy brads
E-mail me to purchase.

3 comments:

  1. love how you made your own paper :) fantastic card girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! You mean I'm not the only one to buy stamps that I just will die if I don't have them and then never put ink on them or make anything with them???? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!