May 13, 2010

OCC Sketch #15 - With Sympathy













We have a really great sketch for you this week! Break out your tree stamps, or use another element - whatever you do I know you'll have fun with this one!

I went with a shabby look again, much like this Mother's Day card. I've used emboss resist and sponging again on my card - the colour combo is Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy and Always Artichoke with Very Vanilla for my neutral. 



The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments - I'm getting a lot of use out of this new set!

Inside I've used the faux tearing technique and more emboss resist to add interest.

Head on over to the OCC Sketch blog to see the wonderful design team entries and to play along!





Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Medallion, Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Rustic Rooster, Thoughts & Prayers
Paper & Card: Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Ink:
Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Versamark
Other: Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Write Markers, Clear Embossing Powder
E-mail me to purchase.

3 comments:

  1. wow that is beautiful!! what a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Sara this is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every card you create is just a delight! The amount of detail is amazing ... you have so much patience and creativity! Gorjuss, Sarah ... simply gorgeous! Hugs xxAxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!