May 22, 2010

OCC: Sketch Week










This week the lovely Loretta has given us a fun sketch to work with at Our Creative Corner. Love this one -  lots of layers for stamping or embossing or patterned paper.

I've also worked with the Color Throwdown challenge for this week - Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette & Melon Mambo, and the Stamp Something challenge to use two of something on your creation - I've used two jumbo eyelets.
I watercoloured my image and added glitter glue paint to the icing on the cake.
For the inside of the card I've repeated that fun paper from the Walk in the Park pack and punched out my sentiment from On Your Birthday.

Head over to Our Creative Corner - the design team have some wonderful samples this week!




Stamps: Celebrate Everyday, On Your Birthday
Paper & Card: Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo & Whisper White card
Walk in the Park DP
Ink:
Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo
Punches:
Scalloped Circle & Circle Punches
Other:
Melon Mambo Ribbon, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Mat Pack, Piercing Tool
E-mail me to purchase.

Other: Jumbo Eyelets, Oval Nestabilities

14 comments:

  1. LOVE this fun Birthday card...AWESOME creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is super sweet, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah this is gorgeous!!! Love the sweet cake image you used for the main image!!! Fab take on the Sketch....I think I'll play too :)!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sarah, this is wonderful! I love these papers and the image---just a fun yummy card all around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Sarah. I love how you used the CTD colors and your glittery cake is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card!

    Thank you for joining us at Stamp something this week!

    Hugs from Germany,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I see what you mean about an oval stage and I must say I am liking it. Loving the cards in the posts below, very cute. Still loving how you decorate the inside of your cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. VERY cute, inside and out! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the cards--thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card! So clean and fresh. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy... great job with the sketch:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome, what a great birthday card! You are so talented, I just love seeing what you have created every week!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!