June 3, 2010

Merry!











Hi everyone! Can you believe it's June already? 2010 is flying by! Today I've got a cute little square card using OCC Sketch #18.

I dove into my collection of Christmas papers and stamps for this one, I just love Christmas products, and I'm enjoying playing with them throughout the year - who knows, my Christmas cards might even go out at the start of December!



 
I'm a very happy stamper this week - I got some happy mail from MFT over the weekend and this Jumbo Scallop Die-namic was part of the parcel - you're going to see jumbo scallops on everything for awhile and I make no apologies because they're just too darn cute!

I've paper pieced, watercoloured and coloured with marker on my focal image before adding a healthy dose of glitter to make the snow sparkle. Now to try and get all the glitter off my person before going out tonight...

Inside I've used more scallops, more paper from the Dashing pack and a Verve Sentiment. Head on over to the OCC Sketch blog to see what the design team has created and to play along!


 
Stamps:  Tiny Tags
Paper & Card: Real Red, Bashful Blue & Very Vanilla card.
Dashing DP.
Ink: Black
Punches:
Medium Jewelery Tag
Other:
Earth Elements Buttons, Silver Cord, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Two-Way Glue Pen, Always Artichoke Ribbon

Stamps: Baby it's Cold Ooutside - MFT, Ornamental Christmas - Verve
Other: Jumbo Scallop Die-namic - MFT, Circle Nestabilities, Snowflake Embossing Folder, Prima Flower

9 comments:

  1. Oooooh large scallops ... I think it's time we got together for a creating day again! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that jumbo scallop too! Don't apologise ... I will be looking forward to seeing more! Hugs Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute Sarah! So many great details to look at!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card! Especially the Jumbo Scallops. I have been thinking Christmas lately, too! How weird is that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah this is soooo cute. I especially love the inside decoration too. Should I be doin Christmas cards already?

    ReplyDelete
  6. well look at you rocking the sketch (i thought it was a tough one!) and getting a jump on your Christmas cards!!! LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this, the scallop, the colors everything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! So pretty and adorable! Love it. And neeeed that jumbo scallop die. NEEEEED it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truly gorgeous!

    Congratulations, your card is being featured as part of MFT's Our Favorite Finds today!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!