August 19, 2010

So Proud Of You....












Hi everyone - time for another OCC Sketch!

I pulled out some current and old In Colours that made their way into the new Colour Collections SU! are launching next month. I've used Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point and Tangerine Tango.

I went with some super simple stamping and a little dimension for a bright, fun card. 

Head on over to the OCC Sketch blog and see what the design team has come up with!



Paper & Card: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point & Tangerine Tango.
Good Morning Sunshine Paper.
Ink:
Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point & Tangerine Tango
Punches:
Sm Corner Rounder
Other:
Wild Wasabi Ribbon, Linen Thread

Stamps: Great Expectations, Petals & Stems - Verve Stamps
Other: Button, Nestabilities

2 comments:

  1. I really struggle to get the right balance with bright colours. I wish I knew your secret ... truly! This is sooooo fun and colourful and simply perfect! Hugs Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is bright and fun!! love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!