September 7, 2010

Gatefold Card









Hi everyone! Hope you had a great weekend. We had a lovely one celebrating my birthday, then a couple of crafty events kept me busy. This month I'm excited to be your hostess for the Project Tuesday challenges - this week we're making Gatefold Cards.
I needed a thank you card to go with a box of chocolates for some dear friends, this Pure Innocence set was perfect. I used markers for the colouring, and paper pieced the dress. The colour combo is Regal Rose, Wild Wasabi and Blue Bayou. The scalloped circle layer is attached to the oval layer so the card can open in the center.
I kept the inside nice and simple - just some more of that pretty paper and another sweet image.

Head on over to Project Tuesday to see what the design team has in store this week!





Paper & Card:  Wild Wasabi, Blue Bayou, Whisper White
Ink:
Wild Wasabi
Punches:
Scalloped & Plain Circle punches
Other:
Markers, Pink Pirouette Ribbon, Linen Thread, Paper Piercer

Stamps: Lollypop Girl, Apple For You, I Want Candy - MFT Stamps
Paper & Card:
Two Scoops - Basic Grey
Other: Oval Nestabilities, Button, Jumbo Brads, Epoxy Stickers
, Jumbo Scallop Die-namic - MFT

9 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, this thank you card is so gorgeous. I just love your work so much. Your coloring is perfect and love the colors you have put together. A truly very beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a super cute card!!! I love the image!!! You always make such awesome bows...wish you were here to teach me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Sarah and love the lollipop!! Colors are gorgeous. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet, beautiful card. I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah, Thank you so much for featuring my card and mentioning my blog. I really appreciate it. You are so kind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. Especially all of those scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah, I just found your blog for the first time today! Your work is seriously gorgeous! You should consider entering some of your projects over at the Papercraft Star Challenge blog, http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com. The challenges are all posted way in advance so you have plenty of time to enter and you can win great prizes too. I just know your work will be an inspiration to other crafters!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!