September 19, 2010

Sweetheart Sketch













Hi everyone! Here's the post I forgot to put up last night - oops! Shan and I finally went to see Inception, it was great.

This week's OCC challenge is a sketch. I got a big bunch of SU! goodies from Shanan for my birthday (including a Big Shot! yippee!) so it was fun to break out a bunch of new colours and stamps.

All the colours on this card are new....Pear Pizazz, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight and Marina Mist.

I used the new (here in NZ anyway!) Sweetheart stamp set and Heart Treat cups as well as new In Colour ribbon and a button from the Soft Subtles collection. Already I'm totally in love with Marina Mist - it may just come to surpass Baja Breeze as my favourite blue.

The Heart Treat cup is filled with M&M's, and there's a trapdoor on the inside of the card to easily access the candy.
Inside I used the left over punched out heart from the Cherry Cobbler layer and stamped the cute little bird from the set, also in Cherry Cobbler.

Head on over to see what the OCC team has cooked up this week!




Stamps: Sweetheart
Paper & Card: Pear Pizazz, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight & Marina Mist.
Ink:
Pear Pizazz, Cherry Cobbler & Marina Mist.
Punches: Full Heart, Corner Rounder, Scalloped Edge, Scalloped & Large Oval Punches

Other:
Pear Pizazz Ribbon, Soft Subtles Buttons, White Gel Pen, Heart Treat Cups
E-mail me to purchase.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card this week, Sarah! I love the blue and yellow together and that sweetheart treat cup is just the coolest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab colour combo! And ... I am soooo happy for you ... that you got a Big Shot for your birthday. That hubby of yours is very special! Gorjuss card, Sarah! Enjoy playing with your new toy! Hugs Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, this is such a fun take on the sketch. I love the sweet heart lollipop and the wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!