October 27, 2010

Simple Treat Topper

There are so many gorgeous bags and boxes around in blog land right now - most of them with a Halloween twist (I have one to share soon). Last night I opened a big parcel of goodies and just had to stamp a little, you know, just to try stuff out! so I threw together this cute little bag topper.


I used a medium cello bag filled with jumbo jelly beans for my treat. The colours on the topper are Tempting Turquoise and Concord Crush (love these together!) in real life the felt rose is closest to Rose Red
 
Paper & Card: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Concord Crush
Other: Medium Cello Bags


Stamps: Polka Dot Greetings - MFT Stamps
Other: Felt, Jumbo Scallop, Rolled Rose & Polka Dot Greetings Die-namics - MFT, Jumbo Brads, Rhinestones

3 comments:

  1. wow those are cute....I want to eat jellybeans now. So the trick and treaters who come to your house are gonna have a blast....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ... I am soooo hanging for some jelly beans now! Yum! Must try those colours together ... it might help my missing mojo! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that rolled rose die! Isn't it fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!