November 9, 2010

Gift Wrapping Made Easy!

I love wrapping gifts - it's so much fun finishing off a present with a gorgeous wrapping. Sometimes though, you have something that's just too awkward to make a nice parcel out of - Project Tuesday is here to help! This week we're making Genie Bags. I went with a Christmas theme and I think a decorated bag like this would be perfect for any hard to wrap gift!
I used products from one of the Dressing Up Christmas bundles on sale here in NZ this month - this stamp set and paper together are so elegant. 
I've cut an oval into the Top Note diecut and hand cut a mat from Real Red cardstock. The sentiment was inked with markers and layered on top using dimensionals.
On the back of the bag I've tied a quick label and added some more of that gorgeous mistletoe paper.

Head on over to Project Tuesday to see what the design team has come up with this week!





Stamps: Gifted, Welcome Christmas
Paper & Card:  Christmas Cocoa DP, Soft Suede, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Soft Suede, Real Red
Punches:
1 3/4" Circle
Big Shot: Top Note die
Other:
Mistletoe Ribbon (free with this month's promo) Markers, Neutrals Buttons, Real Red ribbon, Hemp Twine, Dimensionals
E-mail me to purchase.

9 comments:

  1. Giggle ... I am on my way over to my stamp shelf to grab this set! You have given me the incredible urge to create with this gorgeous image! Lurve the bag! I am a huge fan of gift bags for Christmas! Oooh! Might need to get an order in ... and get started! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute project. I am quite taken with that stamp set. the more I see people using it the more I am inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING design Sarah, I don't have this set but its a must for my stamp collection!!

    Thanks for all you do each week on Project Tuesday!!!

    Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah as always your take on this week's project is fab! Love that kinda vintage/family Christmas feel to it - too, too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job! The bag in itself would be a wonderful gift as it's so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzers! Your work is a-maz-ing!!! I had fun looking around your blog and am now a follower!
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so cute...and what a great way to get a gift with a gift. If you know what I mean. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful as always

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!