November 8, 2010

SUO Birthday

Hi everyone - thanks for visiting! It's a gorgeous day here in Wellington, bright, sunny and warm. I've been sitting outside enjoying the sun and a good book, it's so nice to finally feel like summer might be around the corner!

Today I thought I'd share a clean and simple card I made for my brother's birthday using the cute Funky Four stamp set. 
My colour combo for this card was Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade and a little Early Espresso. One of the things I love the most about our new product range in this catalogue is the additon of In Color markers. I use markers almost every time I stamp, so having these colours is invaluable.

This card is as simple as it looks - I've used square punches to create the background grid from Poppy Parade designer paper and used those adorable toadstools as my focal image adding a sentiment from Picture This (retired).

I'm currently waiting on a big parcel of brand new goodies from the soon to be released Summer Mini catalogue - look out for some sneak peeks soon! 



Stamps: Funky Four, Picture This
Paper & Card: Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Ink:
Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, Early Espresso (markers)
Punches:
Scallop, Square & Corner Rounder punches
Other: Pear Pizzazz Ribbon, Rhinestone, Dimensionals
E-mail me to purchase.

7 comments:

  1. so cute love this stamp set but I havent inked mine up yet. Love what you have done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those mushrooms are just so cute. Love the way you popped one up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card looks fun and easy! It's definitely a sketch that's going into my idea file. I may even use it for some USA Thanksgiving cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you, Sarah! I love it that the incolours are now available in markers! This is so cute! Hope your brother appreciates it! (grin) Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE AND COLOURFUL AS ALWAYS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Love the black sentiment against the bright colours. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!