January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

I thought I'd pop on quickly and share a couple of holiday snaps - we've been having a wonderful summer, lots of outings and sunshine. We've been picnicing, visiting lots of wildlife, watching some movies (I'm not the only person that cries at every single Pixar movie, right?) and playing a LOT of Mario Kart!

I did find some unexpected stamping time this week while my guys were out playing basketball - so look out for some pre-scheduled posts from me for the awesome OCC challenges - the first one will be this coming Saturday.

Hope your holidays have been as happy as ours!










2 comments:

  1. Darling your photo's are awesome and my wee man looks sooooo grown up. Glad to hear that your having such a great time! Off to Rotorua soon I guess, have a wonderful time, lots of love, Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing ... lotsa happy snaps here! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!