February 4, 2011

Miss You


TGIF! At least here in New Zealand. It seems like there aren't enough hours in the day at the moment, the weekend is a good chance to tick a few things off our to-do list. Happy Birthday to my lovely Nana, hope you got your card Nana!

I was up bright and early this morning (no migraine today thank goodness!) finishing off this card I made last night while Shan watched some basketball. I've used MFTWSC5 for my sketch and the CCEE challenge this week was to use punches. I've used my faves for the sentiment treatment as well as the scallops behind the brads - one of my go-to tricks!


I loved this sketch! The image is coloured with SU markers. I've added glitter to the letter, it might be a little hard to tell because it's white. What do you think, are you loving the extra large photo of the card, or should I stick with large? As with all my photos, you can always click on them to get the "oh I can see all the mistakes now" version!


Inside I used the same papers and an approximation of the layout to tie it all together. I hope you have a fun weekend wherever you are (and if you're in North America, stay warm!)


Colour Combo: Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black, Whisper White Stamps: Making a List (MFT Stamps) Paper: Greenhouse Gala, Blushing Bride DSP (SU) Dies: Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders) Jumbo Scallop Dienamic (MFT Stamps) Punches: Itty Bitty Shapes, Word Window, Modern Label (SU) Other: Markers, Black Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals (SU) Brads (Unknown) Embossing Folders (Provocraft)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, thanks for letting me know where you get your cute stamps. I have now added my email to my profile, thanks for bringing that to my attention. Love this card, the colors and the sentiment esp. My hubby is away in Lyttleton for six weeks so the card really touches a spot. Again just love your work, your are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, also love your larger image of your card, it is so much easier to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the sweetest card!! I love the colors with a touch of black!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's gorgeous! Love your card inside and out!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute! I like the pink and green, and the white brads over the black in the corners...love those!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the dp you used on this and the great design.....just blog hopped over here on MFT's tour and decided to become a follower and subscribe, love your cards! BTW, the extra large pic's give KopyKatter's a better advantage, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had to KopyKat this cutie! I sent links from my blog post and from my SCS post to your original. LOVE IT!!!! TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!