March 1, 2011

Handmade for Christchurch


Today marks one week since the devastating earthquake in Christchurch. I just wanted to take a second to tell you about Handmade for Christchurch where you can donate handmade goods to raise money for the Salvation Army and Women's Refuge in Christchurch. 

If you would like to bid on any of the amazing items donated, the auctions are here. They are taking donations from all over the world, I'm sure they'd love to hear from you if you have something to give!

I've sent off a big box of almost every card I've made in recent years (except the ones I gave away of course!) This is the first time my work has been available, hopefully they make a couple of dollars for families in need.

Thanks again for all the messages and emails, they mean a lot.

xxx Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!