April 25, 2011

Easel Card

Here it is - a little late - but it's OCC time! This week Vicki has asked us to create easel cards. If you need instructions, you can find a tutorial here - from there you should be able to create any size you desire.

I've used this weeks MFT sketch and my stamps are from the last MFT release - this is one of the Pure Innocence images I hadn't made a sample for yet (I still have a couple more!) I made this card for my little brother who had a special graduation at his school - hopefully he'll love it.
The image was coloured with copics, and I made the flowers using the Perfect Posies Die-namic. The sentiment on the flag is two seperate stamps put together on one block.
I've used the Upper Crest punch from Fiskars, and the papers are Basic Grey.

I hope you'll play along this week at Our Creative Corner, don't forget to head over and see what the rest of the team came up with!

Stamps: Graduation Boy & Girl (MFT Stamps) Cardstock: Buckaroo Blue, Real Red, Whisper White, More Mustard (SU) Paper: Granola (Basic Grey) Ink: Real Red (SU) Dies: Pretty Posies Die-namic (MFT Stamps) Punches: Upper Crest (Fiskars) Other: Ribbon, Buttons (SU) Copic Markers, Twine

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Sarah! I love all the different papers you used and the bright red touches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bright red is beautiful. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific job!!!!!!! Just love what u did, bright colors and the papers are fabulous. Ty for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!