May 3, 2011

Blue Jeans and Bling!

Hi everyone - I'm just popping by quickly to share my card for this month's MFT GD contest before time runs out! The theme was blue jeans and bling - I am SO a jeans girl, so I wanted to dress one of my WTG images in jeans and a sparkly sweater!
 I used the well read who's that girl image - one of my faves! The image is coloured with copics and paper pieced before adding some Martha Stewart glitter. The papers are from MME Stella and Rose Hazel. I also added glitter to the edges of my perfect posie flowers - love this look! Finally, I finished with a little extra bling, I think we all have rhinestone brads in our stash somewhere, right?!
The inside is super simple - I love a circle inside a square!  I'll be back soonish with a fun Riley challenge - till then, have a great day!

Stamps: Well Read WTG, Wendy Alphabet (MFT Stamps) Cardstock: Kraft, Vanilla (SU) Paper: Stella and Rose Hazel (MME) Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) Basic Gray (SU) Dies: Perfect Posies, Fishtail Banner and Sweet Stack Labels Die-namics (MFT Stamps) Labels 4 and Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders) Other: Rhinestone Brads, Smokey Quartz Glitter, Gel Adhesive, Twine, Embossing Folder

4 comments:

  1. This card makes me SO happy! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I love your card. The blingy sweater and the great card design! This is so adorable. I think we should pick you again, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, girlie, this card is INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS!!! DIVINE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love thie Sarah. Great papers and colours and the paper piecing looks great too. Love the way that you have used the twine too. As always another fab creation :)
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!