May 25, 2011

Hot Stuff!

Whew - it's the last day of sneak peeks for the Riley and Company release already, I so hope you'll join us tomorrow for the biggest Riley release ever - 16 new stamps, a sentiment set AND an accessories set! We'll be blog hoppin' and there will be free stamps to be won, so make sure you stop by!

Today I've used Fire Breathing Riley - and just like all the stamps in the Riley catalogue, it was a blast to colour. I'm still new to Copic colouring but I'm having so much fun playing with this adorable moose!
Cute right? This card is for my gorgeous husband who has been so supportive as I embark on a new stage in my creative life. The papers are from the Hippie Chic stack by DCWV. I drew in and shaded a little ground for Riley to stand on.
I adore all the sentiments for the circus release - they really make the stamps usable for so many occasions.

I'll see you back here tomorrow for the big finale! The design team will all be sharing two projects and everyone will have free rubber to give away - woohoo!

Stamps: Fire Breathing Riley (Riley and Company) Cardstock: Concord Crush, White (SU) Paper: Hippie Chic (DCWV) Ink: Tuxedo Black (Brilliance) Dies: Pretty Posies Die-namic (MFT Stamps) Labels 19 and Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders) Other: Button, Twine, Copic Markers

16 comments:

  1. Sarah, we used the same Riley today ;) I looove that you drew in the ground, love the DP and bg on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done Sarah, I love that paper, I've had it for a while and have never quite figured out how to use it, but you've used it perfectly here, thanks for the inspiration!

    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh but my your work is Breathtaking, Sarah! Such stunning cards - love the big nestie and the super cool paper to match lil "hottie!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Riley is so cute.This card is great too.I have loved all your sneak peaks of Riley. love the sentiment on this one too.
    hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hot stuff is right, love the DP you used on this

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww fire breathing Riley is cute too. I do love the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sarah, i love how you colord that flame! just perfect and the dp is perfect too because there's so much movement on that card

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe, this is so cute Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sarah,
    boy oh boy, i cant wait to see the new range, i have fallen head over heels for Riley, he is so darn cute, and there seems to be a stamp for each occasion

    ReplyDelete
  10. what fabulous papers for this....so vibrant. love it, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome, love the colours and the patterned flower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL!! I adore that sentiment you've used!! This is a really gorgeous layout and your coloring looks fabulous!! looking forward to coming back tonight!! ;) Thanks for sharing! Smiles, *Vicki*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Sarah! Just popped over from The Spotted Chick's blog! What a great blog you have!

    Love this Riley - so brilliantly put together!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So adorable! Love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just adorable. Love this set of stamps and the papers you used. Great job with the copic's.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!