May 23, 2011

Uh-oh - Hang in There!

It's day three of teasers for the upcoming Riley and Company circus themed release - have you been checking out all the design team creations? With 16 new stamps there's a lot to see! My card today uses the super cute Trapeze Riley and Sophie.
This image is such a focal point I kept the rest of my card clean and simple. The sketch is Karen's Sweet Sunday for this week. Riley and Sophie were coloured with Copics and Sophie's costume was highlighted with a glitter pen. I've paired them with this fun new Lime Twist Fly a Kite paper from My Mind's Eye.
Nice and simple on the inside too! All the moose mates have samples for you today - you'll find the list in my sidebar. See you tomorrow!

Stamps: Trapeze Riley and Sophie, Circus Words 1 (Riley and Company) Cardstock: White, Kraft (SU) Paper: Lime Twist Fly a Kite (MME) Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) Dies: Jumbo Scallop Die-namics (MFT Stamps) Long Rectangles (Spellbinders) Punches: Word Window, Modern Label (SU) Other: Twine, Button, Copics, Seeing Spots Embossing Folder (Provocraft)

12 comments:

  1. Sarah, They are oh so cute! Love your card! All the fun bright colors draw the eye right in. Awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Sarah. Love the image and your layout.
    have a good day
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!!!!!!! Such fab paper and coloring - beautifully done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a great card! Love the image, and your coloring is fab! Those colorful papers are beautiful too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, great sketch and I love all the different dps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're such a cute duo! and I love the embossed kraft! Awesome card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is just too cute,
    i love your use of bright colours

    ReplyDelete
  8. sarah, I love this dp, cute layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very, very cute Sarah!! I love it my dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey Sarah!
    you're right! great minds do think alike... or at least those of procrastinators!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!