July 13, 2011

Ahoy Matey!


It's Wednesday, so you know that means it's time for Wednesday Stamp Club! We're on to our 28th sketch for the year! Today I've used the newly release Ahoy Matey for my card - this set will be perfect for the little guys in your life.


I've coloured my little dude with Copics and added some warm gray shading for the ground. Prepare to see a lot of that Tab Die-namic from me - I love adding sentiments with it.


Inside I've shadow stamped the image and added a couple more of the adorable sentiments. I'm sending this card to my little brother, hope he likes it!

Here are the Die-namics I've used today:


To play along with WSC, create a card with the provided sketch and upload it to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC28. A new sketch will be posted each Wednesday at midnight on the MFT blog and also in the forum. Each week one random winner will win a $15 voucher to spend at MFT, and if you use MFT stamps on your creation, you'll get a $5 bonus taking your voucher win up to $20! We'll be chatting each week on the sketch thread, so come join us in the MFT forum!  

 Thanks for stopping by!
 
Stamps: Claire Keay - Ahoy Matey (MFT Stamps) Cardstock: White, Black (SU) Paper: Hometown Summer (Pink Paislee) Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) Real Red, Old Olive (SU) Dies: Tab, Zig-Zag Border Die-namics (MFT Stamps) Long Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders) Punches: Star punch (SU) Other: Buttons (SU) Twine (MFT Stamps) Copic Markers

10 comments:

  1. love everything about this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this girl! The image is so cute and the fabulous and fun papers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sarah...these papers and colors are simply LUSCIOUS! Amazing work on bringing so many textures to life with this piratey creation! Just STUNNING!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! Love the way you broke
    up the border - neat idea!! And the
    colors are yummy, the coloring is
    stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable!!!! Love the little pirate the great dp you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This rocks Sarah! He's the most adorable little pirate ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, Sarah!! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously, this is MAGNIFICENT my friend! STUNNING color combo and colors...LOVE that big patterned paper star!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!