July 12, 2011

Birthday Riley


It's Riley challenge time again and Michele is challenging us to make a birthday tag! I love making tags, they are quick little projects, perfect when you're short on time.


I've used Birthday Riley and coloured him with Copics. The papers are from the Basic Grey Offbeat collection.

You can visit all the moose-mates (links on my sidebar) to see their fun creations. If you'd like to play along, please visit the Riley blog!
 Thanks for stopping by!
 
Stamps: Birthday Riley (Riley and Company) Cardstock: Poppy Parade (SU) Paper: offbeat (Basic Grey) Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) Dies: Pretty Posies Die-namics (MFT Stamps) Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders) Other: Button, Twill (SU) Twine  (MFT Stamps) Copic Markers, Eyelets

9 comments:

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!