July 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Kim!!!

The MFT team are blog mobbing - flash style - today in celebration of the one, the only, MFT Lady, Kim! Happy Birthday Kim - you're so generous and sweet, I hope you have the most wonderful birthday!

If you're hopping along with us, you should have arrived here from the wonderful Michele, if you need to go back to the start of the hop, head on over to Arlene's blog so you don't miss a thing!

I used one of my fave PI girls for Kim's card and lots of Die-namics of course! The image was coloured with copics and her dress and crown were paper pieced. I've distressed all the layers and added some piercing for a little added interest.
Inside I've layered in the Dizzy Doily Die-namic and shadow stamped my PI girl again. The sentiment from Just My Type was curved around the circle layer.

If you'd like to join the celebration, we'd LOVE you to participate! You can add a card to the Splitcoast Galleries using the keyword "HBMFTLADY" or, if you're a Facebook lovin' girl you can add your project to the MFT Fan Facebook page!  Not yet a fan of MFT on Facebook? You can "like" it here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/My-Favorite-Things-Just-Delightful-Clear-Stamps/364057405371 and add your post!  Don't have time to stamp?  Just stop by the MFT Facebook page and wish the MFT Lady a happy birthday.  Let's MOB her on her special day!

I'm going to send you off to coloring goddess Sherrie now - Enjoy the rest of your hop Kim!
 
Stamps: PI - Something Special Just For You, Just My Type, Notched Tag (MFT Stamps) Cardstock: Early Espresso, Kraft, Very Vanilla (SU) Paper: For The Record (Echo Park) Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) Dies: Dizzy Doily, Well Worn Greetings, Notched Tag, Notebook Edge Die-namics (MFT Stamps) Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders) Punches: Photo Corner (SU) Other: Twine (MFT Stamps) Seeing Spots Embossing Folder (Provocraft) Piercing Tool, Brads (SU)

15 comments:

  1. Sarah, OMG...this is soooo YUMMY...love the distress edges, just perfect and your paper piecing is AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that paper crown!! Fabulous card, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowsers Sarah!! This is stunning! Thanks so much for such a wonderful card, and for making my birthday so special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy WOW!!! This is fabulous, Sarah! I love all the layers and the distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Sarah, how adorable and what an awesome design! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, fabulous card! Congrats on the DT spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. And another awesome card!!! Wow Sarah I love all the paperpiecing you've done:-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love every little scrappy bit of this!! SUPER cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so fantastic! i love every gorgeous layer & die cut- rockin' cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning! You already fit in SO well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOOT! This is SO awesome girlie! LOVE the colors and papers, and that tag is SUPER FLY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is fabby! Kim will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you're off to an amazing start, this is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is completely adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!