September 19, 2011

ATC to Card


Morning everyone! I've been busy with assignments lately so it's been a little quiet, but I wanted to share a project I made earlier in the month for my Scrappin' Patch Challenge - to make an ATC that stands alone as a piece of art, then incorporate it into a larger piece.


Here's my ATC using Words of Wisdom and the Curvy Bookplate Die - two of my fave products from the latest Verve release. I added a flocked border and some liquid pearls to my focal panel and added some prima flowers that I cut apart so they would sit how I wanted them.

The papers were from my scrap box and come from the Out of Print collection by Basic Grey and Emma's Shoppe by Crate Paper.


Here's the tall and skinny card I ended up with. I kept the background layers really simple to allow to ATC to shine.


Inside I used another sentiment from Words of Wisdom, I just love how encouraging this set is!

Have a wonderful week!
 Thanks for stopping by!
 

6 comments:

  1. Love, love this! It turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word girl! This is gorgeous! Love your image panel with all the detail! FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmmmmmmm...WOW Sarah! I LOVE these colors and how you've incorporated your ATC into another larger creation. Just gorgeous my friend!

    Hugs!
    Meredith
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how the ATC transfers to a larger card! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great little card! I love this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!