September 29, 2011

Uh-Oh!


Hi there! It's time for my last teaser before the new Riley release. All the stamps you've seen will be available on the 29th at 10pm EST.

This might be my favourite card I created for this release, this stamp is just too cute! It's Riley as King Kong!


I used a cloud paper from the My Mind's Eye - Away We Go pack. Moose Kong was coloured softly with Copics then cut with square nesties and layered on a lacey square nestie. I added some River Rock ribbon and the sentiment was stamped twice - it's from the Circus Sentiments set.


Inside I shadow stamped the image in Pewter Distress Ink and used another sentiment from the Circus Sentiments set.

Be sure to drop by all the other mooose-mates today and we'll see you tomorrow for the blog hop!


 Thanks for stopping by!
 

6 comments:

  1. this is so adorable, love the dp and the cute king kong riley

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I love the sentiments you used for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that sentiment is perfect for that image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Sarah, love your stitching!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO super cute Sarah! LOVE this new Riley!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!