November 10, 2011

WSC 45 - Christmas Caroler


It's time for sketch number 45 for Wednesday Stamp Club - where has the year gone?!


This week I took the sketch in a clean and simple direction, using the cute new PI Christmas Caroler.


All pretty simple - I coloured the image and paper pieced her dress. I just love the new Wonky Scallops border - I embossed it after cutting for a little extra dimension.


Inside I've shadow stamped the image and added a couple of sentiments from the set.

Be sure to check out Kim's blog for all the designers playing along this week - you won't want to miss their gorgeous creations!

To play along with WSC, create a card with the provided sketch and upload it to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC45. A new sketch will be posted each Wednesday on the MFT blog and also in the forum. Each week one random winner will win a $15 voucher to spend at MFT, and if you use MFT stamps on your creation, you'll get a $5 bonus taking your voucher win up to $20! We'll be chatting each week on the sketch thread, so come join us in the MFT forum!  

 Thanks for stopping by!
 
Stamps: PI Christmas Caroler (MFT Stamps) Cardstock: White (SU) Paper: Silly Season (Kaiser Craft) Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)  Dies: Wonky Scallop Border, Snowflake Trio, Tag You're It Die-namics (MFT Stamps) Other: Rhinestones, Copic Markers

9 comments:

  1. so crisp and sweet! love her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how clean and crisp this feels. really sweet, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeeeeeeeeeeekkk!! Sarah!! I love the CAS look of this!! Gorgeous paper piecing and I love the embossed Wonky Scallops!!

    XO! my friend!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn girl! I love that you used just a white card base, very sharp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, Sarah! Love her little stripey dress, and your shading on her boots is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Love the paper piecing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! I love all the white space and the layered Wonky Scallops.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!