February 6, 2012

Making Way for Baby...

Kiwi stampers....I'm having a HUGE clean out of my stamping supplies. I have a bunch of Stampin' Up! sets (including some current sets and punches) Hero Arts, Inkadinkado, SU punches and other items for sale on TradeMe. Most sets are barely used, with maybe one or two stamps having been inked. There are quite a few brand new sets as well.

Once everything sells, I'll have a few hundred more listings go up - we're making room for our bundle of joy! If you'd like to sneak a peek, you can visit my listings here. Punches in particular are selling fast and some stamp sets have already gone this morning.

For my international readers, thanks for putting up with my advertising! *hugs*

Thanks for stopping by!

 

2 comments:

  1. OH so CUTE! Love your colors and the inside of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it!!!! I love the paper piercing!!! Everything is just so cute on this card!!!! Love the yarn and brads on the oval!!!! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!