November 29, 2012

WSC 100! Elf...


It's time for another awesome MFT sketch! I haven't had much time to play lately (a crawling 6 month old to chase after is keeping me BUSY!) but I had to join in this week - it's sketch 100! That's a lot of sketchy inspiration!


I've used one of the fab new PI sets - Elf Girl. I added a little glaze pen to her hat and shoes for some added interest. A Let it Snowflake is the only embellishment here, keeping it sharp and simple!


Inside I've used the same papers from the front of the card and the ADORABLE sentiment!


Be sure to check out Kim's blog for all the designers playing along this week - you won't want to miss their gorgeous creations!

To play along with WSC, create a card with the provided sketch and upload it to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC100. A new sketch will be posted each Wednesday on the MFT blog and also in the forum. Each week one random winner will win a $15 voucher to spend at MFT, and if you use MFT stamps on your creation, you'll get a $5 bonus taking your voucher win up to $20! We'll be chatting each week on the sketch thread, so come join us in the MFT forum!

Here are the Die-namics I've used today:

 Thanks for stopping by!  
Stamps: PI Elf Girl (MFT Stamps) Paper: Seasons Greetings (Fancy Pants) Ink: Real Red (SU) Dies: Let it Snowflake Die-namics (MFT Stamps) Other: Button, Glaze Pen, Copic Markers

4 comments:

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!