December 31, 2012

Advent Tree


It's almost 2013, so a new year means it's time to start crafting for Christmas again, right?! Just kidding! But I do have one last Christmas project to share - my Advent Calendar Tree.


I just knew all the fab MFT Die-namics would make amazing pockets for an advent calendar. I've used a random layout, attaching the pockets to a dollar store Christmas tree. Not all the pockets fit on at once (the tree looked too crowded) so I changed them out every now and then. I've also used felt snowflakes to decorate the tree.


Here's a video on how I put my pockets together:

Click HERE for the large version.

Next year I think I'll take these same pockets and frame them, the year after that I think I'll attach them to a banner - I love that I can change it up each year!

Have a wonderful and safe New Years everyone, see you in 2013!

Here are the products I've used today:





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!