July 27, 2013

C4C - Enjoy Life


It's time for another fun challenge at Crazy for Challenges!

This week the challenge is to be inspired by picnics! We love going on family picnics, especially this past summer when Jackson was just little - no one cares if baby is grizzly in the open air! Our picnics almost always end with ice cream, so that's my take this week.  Here's my card...


I've used Enjoy Life from There She Goes and the matching Enjoy Life dies to create my cone. The embossing folder reminded me of the pattern on a cone.

The paper is Authentique Renew. I'm playing along with Simon Says - Summer Food or Drink!

The layout is Freshly Made Sketches 96.

Here's the inside of my card...


Now it's time to go see all the fab inspiration from the design team, happy hopping!
  Stamps: Enjoy Life (There She GoesPaper: Renew (Authentique) Ink: Sno Cone, Kraft (MFT) Barely Banana, So Saffron (SU) Dies: Enjoy Life Dies (TSG) Tag (MFT) Other: Button, Twine, Whimsy Embossing Folder (Lifestyle Crafts)

12 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I love it Sarah! I love that ice cream cone image!!! Such a perfect sentiment! Love the background and that fabulous gingham tag! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. Love the soft colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfectly deeeeelish in the pastel tones

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love your ice cream and great sentiment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool as can be for summer! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card....inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We were both on the ice cream vibe, LOL! Love this, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sweet as can be, Sarah! Love the colors and the scoops! You little guy in the top thread is super super adorable! Where do you live for this little guy to be dressed in winter attire in July? It is sweltering here in NC US.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, great card, love the soft colours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So soft and pretty! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!