July 1, 2013

Mojo Monday 300!


Welcome! I am delighted to help Julee and the Mojo Monday team celebrate MOJO MONDAY 300!! 300 weeks of sketches and amazing inspiration, what an achievement!


You can find the sketch right HERE and let me tell you, you NEED to play along! There are SO. MANY. PRIZES. up for grabs!!! For all the details, a list of prizes from over 20 different companies and some fabulous samples using the Mojo 300 sketch head on over to the Mojo Monday blog.

Also, to celebrate, use the special code below to get 20% off at Verve!

Enter gift code 300MOJO to save 20% off your order at Verve Stamps.
Valid July 1- 7, 2013


I've used So Fluttery and the Flutterby Die for my card today. The embossing folder is Charles by Provocraft. All my edges were sponged and the top of the banner features one of the Scalloped Trim Trio dies. The butterfly trail is a ZVA creative swirl and I added a couple of matching rhinestones.

Here's the inside of my card...

I cut the Flutterby Die from patterned paper this time and used more of the awesome star border from Scalloped Trim Trio. I had a little of the rhinestone swirl left over from the front of the card so I could have some sparkle on the inside too!  

Stamps: So Fluttery (Verve StampsPaper: So Happy Together (Echo Park) Ink: Black Licorice, Kraft, Sno Cone, Berrylicious (MFT) Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger) Dies: A Cut Above Dies: Flutterby, Scalloped Trim Trio (Verve Stamps) Circle and Square Nesties (Spellbinders) Large Banners (MFT) Other: ZVA Creative Swirl, Rhinestones, Charles Embossing Folder (PC)

3 comments:

  1. Sarah, this is BEAUTIFUL! The pretty butterfly, the dp, the rhinestones. Just lovely!!!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Sarah!! Great mix of papers and the star banner is such a fun touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Sarah!!! LOVE your stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!