August 5, 2013

TSG219 - Red and Aqua


I'm so excited to be Trendsetter of the week at There She Goes, the week starts with a challenge, and I'm daring you to create with one of my fave combos, Red and Aqua.

Need some inspiration? Here's a collage from my Red and Aqua Pinterest Board.


Here's my card...


I love these stamps from BombDiggity! For my background layer, I pulled out a bunch of scraps and cut them with a hexie die before piecing them back together randomly. Busy, but I like it! The image was coloured with copics. I cut a slit along one side of the dress so I could thread my ribbon through for a big old bow.

I'm playing along with the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp.

Here's the inside of my card...


To be eligible for the giveaway, create a NEW card or project using the inspiration photo inspired colors, and then go to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of the challenge post. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (August 12th ). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!

By participating in this challenge, you may also find yourself in the Trendsetting Spotlight that shines on the TSG Blog every Thursday. We will be on the lookout to find challenge cards that stand out and show Trendsetting qualities. TSG stamps are not required to participate in the challenges but are appreciated :)

You do not need to have a blog to be able to participate in the TSG Challenges! You can simply add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery. If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword TSG219 so we can check out your beautiful work!
  
Stamps: BombDiggity (There She GoesPaper: Assorted Scraps Ink: Memento Black Dies: Hexegon Border, Open Scalloped Border, Blueprints 2 (MFT) Other: Ribbon, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Brads, Circle Punch

7 comments:

  1. Wow! You've created such a beautiful background panel!! I thought it was patterned paper! Amazing work...

    Thanks for the great inspiration photos.:) These colors are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors!!! Nice funny card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so pretty and funny as well! First of all, I love the color scheme, the hexagon pattern and all the nice pattern papers you used! And then the image of course is just my favorite of this card! You colored it beautifully! :)

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge!
    Laura :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. eek! This is so cute, Sarah! I love how you've coloured her hair!!!

    Thanks for the background tip too! I bought those dies from MFT awhile back and used them once! This is a GREAT idea and I'll be casing it soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay- this is an amazing card!!!! I seriously thought that was DP pattern and then I read about the hexagons!!!! and i love your colouring-her hair is perfect, and love how you made a slit for the ribbon!!! PERFECT card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hee hee She's so much fun Sarah. Love her do and the way you pieced the hexagon background. Great idea. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah. How wonderful to have you on TSG! I have to say that one of my favorite things about your card designs, believe it or not, is the way you "finish" the inside of your cards! They are as cute and lovely as the outside. Great job. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!