October 1, 2013

Happy Pumpkins


Hi peeps! This week is my last as part of the Clean and Simple design team over at Splitcoast. I've really enjoyed focusing on some cleaner looks and I'm sure you'll see this style from me from time to time! The challenge this week was to be inspired by this photo...


Right away I thought of the Tall Oaks set from Verve. This was one of the sets during my first guest designer spot with Verve MANY moons ago!


I coloured the pumpkins with Copics, undershading the back two with a cool gray marker. The front pumpkin is popped up. I added some twine and simple sequins. The sentiment I curved before stamping.

I'm playing along with Addicted to CAS #23!


Aren't they just the sweetest pumpkins?! Thanks for stopping by today!  

Stamps: Tall Oaks (Verve StampsPaper: Blending Cardstock, Textured Cardnase Ink: Memento - Black and Brown  Other: Twine, Copics, Sequins

6 comments:

  1. wonderful card Sarah :)

    Hugs, De hobby droom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful card, Sarah, and your colouring is super. I love the touch of twine, perfect for autumn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah ... yes, they are the sweetest pumpkins! :) Adorable ... and they just pop off that lovely textured card base. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. Loll

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous pumpkins Sarah and perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for joining us for this challenge at A2CAS.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved u cardu make i alwats try learn differ to make cards so ty so make for takeing u time to share how make this card

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!