November 6, 2013

Sleigh Parking Downunder


It's a busy day here on the ol' blog - for my Reverse Confetti post please click here, for my Verve Inspirations Hop post please click here

I'm SO excited to share my first project for Fresh Squeezed Stamps!! Today I'm using the newly released set, Hello December for a whimsical card making sure Santa knows to stop on by our place!



Not many papers have New Zealand printed on them, so I had to spotlight this one! I've embossed Hey Santa in white, anchoring it with an arrow.



I die cut a circle frame, covered with dimensional glaze and sprinkled on some glitter. Sleigh parking only was stamped in shadow ink (love this stuff for bold stamps!) and I hid some white sequins on the embossed layer.

Here's the inside...



Get your elf on! SO cute! Thanks for stopping by today, be sure to visit the Fresh Squeezed Blog every day for amazing inspiration from my teamies!


Stamps: Hello December (Fresh Squeezed StampsPaper: Recorded (Webster's Pages) Ink: Fresh Peach Shadow Ink (Hero Arts) Versamagic Dies: Lead the Way, Notecard, Scallops (MFT) Other: Ribbon (SU) Glitter, Dimensional Glaze, White Sequins  

3 comments:

  1. Super creative cards Sarah, amazing colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This totally rocks makes me a little homesick :) There's no place like home!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!