November 3, 2013

Yeti Love!


Happy Sunday! I hope you had a great Halloween - for the first time ever we got Trick or Treaters (Halloween isn't a big deal here in NZ) and it was so exciting! I'm really hoping it becomes more popular here. Here's our little cutie dressed as his fave bear...


Now for something almost as cute!

I loved this adorable Yeti from Lawn Fawn as soon as I saw him. I knew I just had to cover him in fun flock and make him furry!


I've used two of my fave challenges as inspiration for this card. The sketch is Seize the Sketch #7. CAS-ual Fridays wanted to see heat embossing. I've embossed the little snowflakes in white (as well as the yeti on the inside of the card). 


Yeti was coloured with copics, his earmuffs were puffed up with liquid applique and his fur was created with fun flock.

I shopped at i {heart} papers for my supplies today! The stamps are Lawn Fawn Yeti, Set, Go, the paper is 25th and Pine from Basic Grey and I've also used the FAB Stitched Journaling Card Dies from Lawn Fawn, the Hey Word die from Memory Box and the Snowflake Sequins. You'll find many more goodies in store, head on over, take a peek at what's new and say hi from me!

Here's the inside of my card...


Thanks for stopping by - this is going to be a BUSY blog week, with new stamps from Reverse Confetti, the Verve Diva Hop, and just maybe some new design team news!

Stamps: Yeti Set Go (Lawn Fawn) Paper: 25th and Pine (Basic Grey) Ink: Electric Red (MFT) Versamark  Dies: Hey Word Die (Memory Box) Stitched Journaling Card (Lawn Fawn) Other: Snowflake Sequins (Lawn Fawn) White Sequins, Fun Flock, Liquid Applique, White Embossing Powder

14 comments:

  1. Totally delightful, great to see that cute bear too! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an adorable card! love the fun image, Sarah. and congrats, girlie!!!! I just read the news over on FSS. woohooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and so is your little Trick-or-Treater! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh, Sarah, this is SO super cute...love the furry little yeti...LOVE the card layout and all the fabulous details, inside and out!
    LOVE it to bits!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay, how absolutely adorable...your boy and your card:)

    Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card! I love the mix of patterns and the snowflakes. The little yeti is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card and you are right, ALMOST as cute! What a little sweetie you have! The stitched panels are awesome, I need that die! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oohh this is such a cute and great card love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable "little trick or treater" and super cute card too :>0 !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the texture on Mr. Yeti! such adorable cards! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ack! That is so cute! The card is super cute, too. ;) Seriously, your little guy is adorable!! And the card is just fantastic. The fun flock on the yeti is such a great detail! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunningly cute! I love the little yeti! Thank you for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!