December 21, 2013

Butterfly Birthday

 

Hello! Well, the lead up to Christmas has certainly cut into my stamping time - how about you? I did find time to whip up this birthday card using the Viva la Verve sketch though.


You can find all the details about this challenge and how you can win $100 to spend on Verve goodies in the Viva la Verve forum.


I've used the gorgeous Chevron Love for my soft card today. I've also used the All Aflutter die and the Vintage Oval Die with the matching Vintage Oval Frame stamp. I added a vellum flourish and finished up with some pearls and a big bow.

Here's the inside of my card...


Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful Christmas, I'm so looking forward to sharing lots of stampy goodness in 2014!

Don't forget to enter to win my blog candy! 

Stamps: Chevron Love (Verve StampsPaper: Hello There (Carta Bella) Ink: Blushing Bride, Not Quite Navy (SU) Dies: A Cut Above Dies: Vintage Oval, All Aflutter (Verve Stamps) Leafy Flourish (MFT) Other: Ribbon, Pearls, Vellum, Sewing Machine

3 comments:

  1. I love the color scheme. Such cheery cards! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A whisper of spring in the middle of winter (for us anyway LOL). Love it. Wishing you a blessed Christmas ((hugs))!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!