December 1, 2013

Deconstructed Christmas


Hi friends! It's December!!! How did that happen?! I'm stopping in today with a card for the current Deconstructed Sketch - I couldn't resist all those yummy layers!


 Here's my take...


I wanted to use some non Christmas papers for my Christmas card - these are from Amy Tangerine. I've used Unto Us from Verve, with the matching Reindeer Fun dies. I inked the reindeer in two colours for a different look. The GORGEOUS snowflake from the image is clear embossed onto the green layer, with a little bit of the Pennant Trim die peeking out.

I've also embossed the snowflake on vellum in the top corner...here's another angle...


Here's the inside...


Here I've used the chevron frame with the matching Classy Label Die and a sentiment from Holiday Treats. A little more subtle heat embossing finishes things off.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Unto Us, Holiday Treats (Verve StampsPaper: Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go (AC) Ink: Cup o Joe (Hero Arts) Toffee Crunch (Memento) Dies: A Cut Above Dies: Classy Label, Reindeer Fun, Pennant Trim (Verve Stamps) Pierced Circles (MFT) Other: Clear Embossing Powder, Bronze and Chocolate Sequins, Vellum, Sewing Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!