December 25, 2013

Get Your Elf On - Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas! As you read this, it's already Christmas Day here in New Zealand! I'm sharing one last Christmas project today, these tags could easily be adapted for Valentine's Day or any other occasion (unless you want to get started on your Christmas list for next year?!)


I needed a LOT of gift tags this year. Hello December and Holiday Tag Alongs to the rescue! When I'm mass producing, I turn to my trusty old punches, rather than cranking the die cut machine. I stamped a full sheet of the elf sentiment, then punched them all at once. The tag is just a rectangle with a quick strip of washi tape and a punched edge.

I stamped the date directly on the washi tape using Staz On ink. The to and from were also stamped with Staz On just to simplify things. A little gold cord bow finishes off the tags! These really pop against the red and white wrapping I've used this year. A little extra handmade to make everyone feel special!


Wishing you a fabulous day with your loved ones. Lots of hugs!

(don't forget to enter my follower blog candy!)  

3 comments:

  1. These are fabulous, such a brilliant design.
    Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome creations!! Merry Christmas, dearie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are perfection! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!