February 23, 2014

A Valentine Themed Non Valentine!


Hi friends! It's Sunday night here in NZ, and as usual, the weekend went WAY too fast! Jackson has started playing soccer on Saturday mornings - it's super cute to see the under twos running around together! They don't actually play, but practice drills and scoring goals. 


Retro Sketches had this gorgeous tag layout today...I'm on a tag making kick at the moment.


Here's my tag/gift...


I used some of the elements from the sketch behind the tag - I'm a bit of a rebel like that! I know this looks like a Valentine, but I just can't give up those amazing Reverse Confetti goodies yet. So this is a Valentine themed, non Valentine gifty for a crafty friend! Love should be shared all year, right?

I used Whole Lotta Hearts for the heart stamping, Crushin' for the sentiment and of course I had to use the Tag Me Confetti Cuts and Arrow Die.

The washi tape, doily and heart confetti were in a pack I was lucky enough to win from Paper Vine. I also purchased the glassine envelope there.


Thanks for stopping by!


 Stamps: Crushin', Whole Lotta Hearts (Reverse Confetti) Ink: Angel Pink, Espresso Truffle (Memento Luxe) Brilliance Red Dies: Confetti Cuts: Tag Me, Arrow Die (Reverse Confetti) Other: Washi, Heart Confetti, Doily, Silver Cord

5 comments:

  1. Love this Sara, so many fun details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome fab non valentine tag Sarah! Love the details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must get that RC arrow. Darling little goodie package and Jackson is just too cute :) Loved that age!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally love this RC goodie-filled tag! I'm with you...we should be using these elements all year round! So happy that you played along with our tag challenge at Retrosketches!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!