February 3, 2014

Bright Rainbow


Hi friends! I'm starting the week off with a clean and simple card using some goodies from i {heart} papers!

I was inspired by a couple of challenges today - Less is More asked for a rainbow theme, and CAS(E) this Sketch had this fun layout...

Here's my card!



I shopped at i {heart} papers for my supplies today! The stamps are Paper Smooches We Totally Click, the brush strokes are also Paper Smooches - Positive Strokes. I've also used some enamel dots from Doodlebug.  You can find all the Paper Smooches stamps here! You'll find many more goodies in store, head on over, take a peek at what's new and say hi from me!

I'm also linking up to the Paper Smooches Sparks anything goes challenge!



Stamps: We Totally Click, Positive Strokes (Paper Smooches) Ink: Assorted (MFT) Other: Enamel Dots


7 comments:

  1. Just fabulous. I love your design!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab! Love the angle on the coloured strip! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sara, great take on the sketch. Love your camera :-). Thanks for playing along at CAS(E) this sketch and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Sarah! Love the rainbow you created and the super cute camera! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors/coloring! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, Sarah! I love your super fun take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun and happy card Sarah. Love it! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at PS Sparks!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!