February 12, 2014

Hang in There


Hi friends! It's my turn over at the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog today. As I'm coming to the end of my term with Fresh Squeezed Stamps, I wanted to revisit my first set, String Me Along!


I paper pieced the lanterns, using a foam mat and large ball stylus to shape them before adhering with foam dots. It gives them a lovely rounded appearance.


The paper is Hey Kid by Pink Paislee. The layout is the current Seize the Sketch - there's still time to play! 




Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Fab take on the sketch - love the shape of your card! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I LOVE this card!!! The curved, paper pieced lanterns are FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paper pieced lanterns--so cheery!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!