February 20, 2014

Hare's To You


Hi friends! Today sees the launch of the second SugarPea Designs challenge, play along and you could win some moohlah to spend on the sweetest stamps around! You'll find all the info on the SugarPea Blog.


Once again we're having an Anything Goes challenge - so just get those stamps inky and play along!


One Big Hoppy Family is perfect for masculine but still cute cards!

I stamped and coloured the little bunny, trimming in under his arm so I could have him jumping up over the fence! I sponged in some clouds and used a picket fence distress marker to fluff up the edges of the clouds a little so they looked less uniform.

I kept the layout nice and simple, focusing everything on the window. I'm playing along with the CAS-olgy jump challenge


Head on over to the SugarPea Blog to see the gorgeousness my fellow peas have come up with, you're going to be blown away!
  
Stamps: One Big Hoppy Family (SugarPea DesignsPaper: Fact (Basic Grey) Ink: Memento Dies: Picket Fence, Grassy Edges, Blueprints 4 (MFT) Stitched Circles (Lil' Inker) Other: Copics, Enamel Dots

8 comments:

  1. Super cute GF! Love the window look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH this is adorable, Sarah!!! This stamp set is too stinkin' cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally sweet Sarah...bunnies were one of the first things I thought of when I read this week's cue word. Yours is so sweet peeking over the fence. Your shading of the bunny is spot on! So realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, I love that sweet bunny peeking over the fence! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colouring on that adorable bunny, Sarah! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just pure sweetness!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!