February 22, 2014

Lil' Inker - Groovy Quilt!


Hello! I'm popping in again this morning with another card for the current Curtain Call challenge!


I could not wait to ink up my Lil' Inker goodies again!! I even cut into this Dear Lizzy paper that I've been hoarding!


I sponged the Stitched Mats: Circles panel with Spun Sugar Distress Ink, stamping the sentiment from Shiny Happy Sentiments in Golden Glitz Delicata ink. I've used the Stitched Mats: Rectangles for the stitched edge around the card. I've also used the Fanfare Scalloped Border Die (how amazing is this die?!) cut from navy cardstock.

Washi tape, a flick of smooch spritz in gold and some enamel dots finish off the card. The layout is Deconstructed Sketch 139.

Here's a peek inside...


The little hugs and kisses inside are from the Love Things set.

Head on over to Curtain Call, browse the amazing design team cards being showcased today and play along to be in to win some Lil' Inker moohlah for yourself!

3 comments:

  1. Great paper and love the washi touches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Sarah. I love the papers and washi tape you used. The stitched edges look perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful details on your card. I like the way you carried the design from the outside to the inside.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!