February 4, 2014

Love {Kraftin' Kimmies}!


Hello! I'm popping in to share a card I made for round two of the Krafty Guest Contest! I was so excited to make the top ten, guesting for Kraftin' Kimmie is on my stampy wishlist, some of my fave stampers design with these awesome stamps!

I'm also sharing the Catered Crop challenge - Heart of the Matter.  Use a heart or hearts on your creation - pretty easy this time of year, right?

Here's my card...


I'm waiting on some new goodies to arrive, in case they don't get here in time, I've inked up cutie-patootie Red Riding Hood from Once Upon a Time. The challenge was to use pink, so I've paper pieced her a star spangled pink cape, I love how it adds a little depth laying over the copic coloured image underneath.

Here's the inside of the card...


I plan to pack a picnic basket closer to Valentine's day, and take my guys on a little picnic. I'll tuck this card inside!

Stamps: Once Upon a Time (Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps) Paper: Hey Kid (Pink Paislee) Ink: Banana Split (MFT) Memento Dies: Love Note, Arrow (Reverse Confetti) Stitched Rectangle (Lil' Inker Designs) Toppers (MFT) Other: Prima Flowers, Brads, Copics

3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    How cute! I love that you paper pieced the little cape, how adorable!

    I'm also a top ten finalist in the Kraftin Kimmie Guest Designer Contest and I just wanted to wish you a "krafty" good luck! xo

    best wishes and good luck, Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being a finalist. I {heart} your sweet card. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!