April 9, 2014

SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneaks - Hats Off To You!


Hello! We're onto the third day of sweet sneaks for the April release from SugarPea Designs. I had so much fun making my card earlier today - even in the midst of a massive pile of STUFF - I made the mistake of thinking I'd reorganize my craft room. You guessed it - all that stuff is still sitting there, and I've decided I need some new storage *grin*


This set features a male AND a female graduate - so cool! I've used little miss today, coloring with copics and paper piecing her outfit. I heat embossed the diploma image and sentiment on vellum.

Here's a peek inside the card...


This set is worth it for the accesory images alone - here I've heat embossed the cap on vellum again and added a teeny brad.


Would you like to WIN the Hats Off To You stamp set?! Hop along and visit with the SugarPeas, leaving some comment love along the way! One lucky person will be randomly selected to win the Hats Off To You stamp set!

We will be announcing the winner of today's stamp set AND the winner of the ENTIRE APRIL RELEASE at our online release party on the SugarPea Designs Facebook page this Thursday night between 8:00 and 9:00 PM EST! We'd love to come have you chat with us, everyone is welcome!


Our fabulous April release will be available in the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe at 9:00 PM EST this Thursday night!



Stamps: Hats Off To You (SugarPea DesignsPaper: Twirly Girly (Chickaniddy Crafts) Ink: Memento Brown, Versamark, Peanut Brittle (Memento Luxe) Dies: Circles, Flags (MFT) Other: Brads, Vellum, Gold Embossing Powder

30 comments:

  1. I love your card!! Awesome paper piecing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so precious! I love the vellum diploma and cap!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the paper piecing, this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, inside and out! Great coloring and paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg Sarah! You never cease to amaze me with your creativity! You are the queen in embossing vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the paper piecing, this is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the paper piecing!!! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the little vellum diploma and the paper pieced gown...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your paper piecing. Such a unique card! Love all the extra embellishments too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the scarf matches the background paper and the gown matches the "fishtail". Very pretty card. the doily really makes it a soft card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cool that u paper pieced it. Amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. I love the way you used the vellum and your paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! I love all your layers and that fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your paper piecing is fantastic, and I love how you stamped on the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how cute! Love
    the stars stamped
    on the gown.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!! Love this card Sarah. I have got to pin this card! Fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cool card - love the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh. My. Gosh. There are no words. I LOVE this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So great, love all the paper piecing you did and your layout is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow!! So cute!! I LOVE your layout and that vellum diploma. I have never seen a grad gown like that with the stars, but I think it fits with the celebration feeling. : )

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the corner brads on the front and interior of the card too

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Sarah. All the papers and the layers is not my style -- but I have to say this is a really well-designed, well put together card. The colors, the layout, the way the inside matches the outside -- it's really top-notch. Bravo! Did you go to art school?

    I'm surfing over from Iron Craft, by the way. Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow Sarah. Love how you used all the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  24. oh my! she is ever so sweet. LOVe those papers. why do I always want everything you craft with?? great card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card, love all the wonderful elements going on here! AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderful card design and paper piecing!
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very nice how you paper pieced and used vellum for the diploma.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, what a fab card for a graduate to treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautifully colored image and super cute card - love the popped up layers.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!