April 7, 2014

You're a Winner + Video!


Hi friends! I'm popping in today to share a card, and quick video, showing off some new i {heart} papers goodies! I'm also playing along in a couple of challenges - at Catered Crop this week we are "putting a bird on it" - fun right? And I've used the current Deconstructed Sketch #145.


I went masculine for my card today! Can you spot the little bird? The paper here is Mon Ami by Basic Grey. The stamps are You're a Winner from Hero Arts. I stamped with Aquamarine Avery Elle ink. The enamel dots are from Studio Calico. The embossing folder is Woven by Lifestyle Crafts. I added some more textural interest using the Stars stencil and translucent embossing paste.

You'll find all those supplies and a LOT more in store now at i {heart} papers! For the first time ever I made a haul video showing my lastest parcel of goodies from IHP. Let me know if you like/dislike this kind of video!



Here's a peek inside my card...


Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to comment on this post for your chance at some blog candy. And please come follow the new i {heart} papers pinterest boards!  

9 comments:

  1. Wow..What a great details card!!! And those transparent stars added more interest to the card and Love all those small and cute details..

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING card, Sarah! I love all the fabulous layers and texture! That embossing folder will definitely be in my next order. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the textural elements! Thanks for the card ideas for guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are effin adorable. that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Jenny :) And I love haul videos, always great to see someone else celebrating their crafty purchases!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great textures and patterns, Sarah! Fantastic design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cards. The opening day festivities for the Cardinals was today. The circle on the first card kinds of reminds me of a baseball and I hope the Cards will be a winner. There is even a little bird on the circle. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowzers! This is jaw dropping gorgeous. I love all the fabulous details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic masculine card. Thank you for the video, I like it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!