July 17, 2014

Happy Birthday Kate!


Woohoo - it's Kate's birthday! Many of you know Kate from her fabulous store, i {heart} papers. Kate is THE fastest shipper around! Right now she's in the middle of a big move, Kate I hope you still find time for some cake!

To celebrate her, the design team is having a little blog hop to share our birthday cards and wishes. 


I've used lots of Wplus9 goodies on my card for Kate - the Spring Blooms stamp set and matching dies, the Hello Script word die and the Strictly Sentiments 1 set for the birthday sentiments. You'll find some Wplus9 dies in stock here. The sequins have a coating that didn't allow the true color to shine through in a photo - but it's a pretty look, right? The paper is the Metallic necessities pack from MME. Of course I've used my fave Memento Luxe inks.

Here's a peek inside the card...


Kate's MY boss, so this is super appropriate!


Be sure to hop along to each designer and leave these talented gals some love!
Lisa guest DT
Melissa guest DT

And please stop by Kate's blog to wish her a happy birthday!

6 comments:

  1. Thud....that was my jaw hitting the floor. Oh my Sarah this is gorgeous with a capital G. Wowzers girl. Oh I love love love this. The sequins just sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you made this a shaker card- how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card! I love the flowers and the touch of bling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is breathtaking!! When I saw it on my Pinterest feed, I stopped, picked my jaw up from the floor and then sighed...because I don't think I could attain this level of beauty!! I'm in awe of your art...yes, ART because that's what this card is!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!